Leisure Cottages is located on beautiful Oak Lake in the Kawarthas, just north of Havelock, Ontario in welcoming Peterborough County. We are a family-friendly four-season resort that is perfectly wrapped by 1200 feet of crystal clear shoreline with amazing views. Avid sports enthusiasts will enjoy this semi-private (no public access) lake with superior Walleye (Pickerel) and Bass fishing along with Perch and other pan fish. Don't forget to try our ice fishing!
Located near crown land, Leisure Cottages offers shoreline picnics, hiking trips, and swimming.
We provide many different cottage options: one bedroom, two bedrooms and three-bedrooms. Choose from any of our 11 housekeeping cottages and 10 housekeeping chalets.
Leisure Cottages is a full four seasons active family-friendly resort.
Visit Leisure Cottages' onsite convenience store to pick up treats, live bait and other miscellaneous items.
- Exceptional fishing all year round. Ask us about our ice fishing huts.
- Enjoy hunting on pristine crown land (WMU 60A District) for moose, deer, bear and small game.
- Try snowmobiling or ATV'ing. The trails are accessible directly from Leisure Cottages.
- Onsite Rentals: boat, motor, canoe, kayak and paddle boats.
- Swimming, hiking trails, kids play ground and more.
Now Available: we are pleased to sell fishing licences at our store.
THINGS TO BRING: Sleeping bags or sheets for queen size bed, pillows, blankets, towels, dish soap, dish towel, toiletries, flashlights, lawnchairs, rod, reel, tackle, life jackets, etc.
Have a question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.